Read for Enjoyment (1st week)
Recalling Details (2nd week)
- What is the little pig doing?
- What animals are making funny noises?
- Look at the egg under the chicken.
- How many puppies are there?
- Where do all the animals live?
- The animals sleep in the barn at night.
Concepts About Print (3rd week)
Making Connections (4th week)
Here are some of the connections we made while reading Big Red Barn:
- Look, there is a barn like the one we built out of popsicle sticks
- The mice are in the corn like the corn maze at the pumpkin patch
- Look at the dogs just like Fancy and Trevor
- The animals are sleeping just like we sleep at nap and bedtime
Want more lessons like this? Check out my lesson bundles!
Preschool Activity Guide
Grab a copy of your preschool activity guide and be the first to know when new lessons are shared.