It’s time to work on our paleontologist skills and excavate some fossils! This sensory bin kept Rea engaged and excavating fossils for over 30 minutes. We are using our homemade fossils from our Making Fossils activity yet again, and because I always like to add a little literacy to sensory bins, I added magnet letters to a the mix.
Lil’ Explorers Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and some sounds (Q, V, X, Y, Z)
- Understand 3 of the 5 senses to make observations
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and most sounds
- Use 5-senses to make observations
- Combine 4 cups of flour with 1/2 cup of oil.
- Mix and play.
- Lil’ Explorers are focusing on Q, V, X, Y, and Z this month.
- Lil’ Creators are focusing on A-Z this month.
Pro Parent Package
Want to get the most out of my program? Upgrade to the Pro Parent Package!