Ya’ll, by the end of this month we will have completed the letter practice sheets twice! Once with only capital letters and once with capitals and lowercase letters!
How is your Lil’ doing with these? Are they improving? I’m sure they are and I know how proud you must be of them!
Next month, we will move on to different types of letter practice sheets, but for now let’s get started with this month.
Grab your FREE copy of the Food Letter Practice Sheets HERE!
Lil’ Creators Focus Skills
- Can identify all capital letters and most sounds (U, N, Q, K, X, Y, Z)
- Can identify all lowercase letters and some sounds (u, n, q, k, x, y, z)
- Can form all capital letters and some lower case letters (Uu, Nn, Qq, Kk, Xx, Yy, Zz)
Fine Motor Skills
- Coordinate the use of hands, wrists, and fingers to complete tasks that require more precise movements
- Engage in activities that require hand-eye coordination with increasing accuracy
Use Play Doh to form the capital and lowercase letters.
Trace over the Play Doh letters with your finger.
If you laminate the practice sheets or put them in a page protector, you can use dry erase markers and make them reusable.