Understand how to create a schedule, implement and teach routines, and set your expectations for yourself and your kiddos.
Discover a curriculum that works for you. Understand the various subject matters and materials.
Learn how to set up and differentiate an activity so that it can meet your child’s needs and so that you can do the same activity with children of various levels.
This 11 page Preschool Activity Guide describes in detail how to do activities with your kids at home, without feeling overwhelmed.
- Learn how to create a schedule that works for your family (editable schedule template included)
- Set expectations for both the adults and kids involved
- Understand the importance of play
- Learn the difference between play-based learning and learning through play
- Break down the different subject matters we teach preschoolers (literacy, math, art, STEM, and sensory)
- Discover materials- when to buy them, where to buy them, and how to teach our kids to respect them
- Find the right curriculum
- Learn to implement the curriculum at home or in a classroom setting